TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Meek Mill, T.I. and Lil Uzi Vert were just some of the artists publicly supporting Thugger while he was locked down.
- Thugger is home for the holidays. It’s an (early) Christmas miracle!
- How is it that he’s done more jail time than Tekashi?
- Thug should just lay low and finish up Barter 7.
- Pro-tip: If you're awaiting trial on felony drug charges, try not to do drugs
The Atlanta rapper told local news, “I just want to be home with my family and do right” ahead his release from the DeKalb County Jail in Georgia today (Wednesday). He also said that he's “sorry” for “disobeying the court.”
Thug's release comes with a few conditions: He must submit to a random drug test at least twice a week, keep in contact with his probation officer, and receive substance abuse counseling.
He was locked up late last week for failing a drug test as he awaits a trial on multiple felony drug charges. (11Alive)