TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- The 2008 arrest resulted in a 10-year probation sentence, which he was found guilty of violating last year.
- All of Meek’s legal troubles hinge on this one dirty cop. If they can get his testimony thrown out, it could be a huge reversal of fortune.
- So far, everything Meek and his team have tried has been unsuccessful. Even if you’re optimistic, aren’t you worried they’re just gonna hit another wall?
- We hope all of the other people incarcerated or otherwise penalized by these crooked cops get retrials.
- This document should be all they need to prove that he's not a credible witness and invalidate his testimony.
Meek Mill’s latest legal defense rests on trying to prove that his arresting officer was a crooked cop -- and now he has some receipts to back up the claim.
A list first obtained by the Philadelphia Inquirer has been released showing officer Reginald Graham is one of the 29 current and former cops the Philly D.A. has on a “do not call” list. The document warns prosecutors to stay away from these individuals because of serious allegations of misconduct. In Graham’s case, he was “investigated by federal authorities for several alleged acts of corruption.”
Graham was the sole witness in Meek’s 2008 trial.
Meek’s lawyer says the recent document leak validates everything in the motions previously filed on Meek’s behalf. (TMZ)