1. Platinum VIP Ticket - $250.00 These tickets are in the first and second rows of tables. Each table seats ten (10) people; one seat per ticket.· VIP entry to park (no waiting in general admission lines) - VIP GATE ONLY· VIP Entry on red carpet with opportunity for photo in front on the step and repeat banner @ VIP GATE ONLY· 2 premium drink tickets · Collectible “VIP Beats by the Bay” laminate to remember your evening.· VIP Beverage servers to take and deliver all drink orders plus access to VIP cash bar and food station. · Access to VIP deluxe bathroom trailers· Exclusive VIP gift bags
2. Gold Preferred Ticket - $125 These tickets are in the rows of seats immediately behind the Platinum VIP; one seat per ticket.· VIP Entry on red carpet with opportunity for photo in front on the step and repeat · Access to VIP cash bar and food station· Access to VIP deluxe bathroom trailers
3. Silver Ticket - $89.50 Advance / $95 Day of Show Theater style reserved seating directly behind the Gold Preferred Seats. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket; you cannot bring your own chair into this area.
4. Bronze Ticket - $69.50 Advance / $75 Day of Show Theater style reserved seating directly behind the Silver seats. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket; you cannot bring your own chair into this area.
5. General Admission Ticket - $49.50 Advacnce / $55 Day of Show First-come, first-served. May bring lawn chairs, blankets or standing room only is allowed.
Event Info:Tampa / St Petersburg welcome’s Beats by the Bay Music Fest to Vinoy Park. This year’s festival is a celebration of R&B and Hip Hop. Artists are scheduled to appear and lineup is subject to change. No food or drinks allowed upon entry. Rain or Shine / No Refunds. Event has Reserved seating & Lawn (General Admission)
Allowed in the Park:Lawn chairs allowed in GA Section onlyChairs will also be available to rent in GA Section only Small blankets allowed Small umbrellas allowed Cell Phones / small cameras allowed
Not Allowed in the Park:No ANIMALS ALLOWED (Seeing eye dogs/ service animals permitted)No purses larger than 12"x12" with some exceptions (baby bags or medical)No back packs allowedNo outside food or drinks of any kind No tents allowed. No professional cameras or recording devices allowed
NOTICE All Patrons MUST have a ticket. Event is "rain or shine"No re-entry (unless due to inclement weather)No refunds