Omg-- This was terrifying! Can you imagine if you're child was trapped in a burning house??
The home on Joe Ebert Road was fully engulfed in flames when deputies with the Hillsborough sheriff's office arrived. The child's mother and neighbors were among those yelling that a child was still inside. The rescue reportedly took place in about three minutes.
According to the Hillsborough Fire Rescue, the fire started after the owner of the home who was using his outdoor fire pit earlier in the evening, went inside and fell asleep.